The Oak Parker is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Oak Parker Ad Sales (Part-Time)
About the Job:
The Oak Park Regional Housing Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to promote meaningful and lasting racial diversity in Oak Park and the region. The Housing Center is well known in the local community and its model is nationally recognized.
About the Magazine:
The Oak Parker magazine and TheOakParker.com are lifestyle and culture publications with an emphasis on the diversity that makes Oak Park economically vibrant, and culturally desirable. The magazine circulation is 10,000 issues annually. We offer an exceptional growth opportunity for a sales person who can work in this exciting time of expansion.
Years Experience: 3+ with a proven record of success (must provide references)
- Current experience in magazine ad sales
- Proven ability to build relationships and close sales
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and internet
- Bachelors in Business Administration preferred (not required)
- Commitment to diversity
- Knowledge about Oak Park and the surrounding communities
The Housing Center Offers:
- 10% commission
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow
- Fun and lower pressure environment
To Apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Tina Levy tlevy (at) oprhc (dot) com
No phone calls please. Applications lacking any one of these three requirements will not be considered.